Are you worried that social media is just a distraction for your marketing department? Are you not really sure how social media can grow your business? Are you too busy to give social media the attention it needs to make a difference to your business?
Do any of these questions sound familiar? KW Digital explains how you can streamline your social media activities, allowing you to post regular content and generate real business leads and enquiries, in as little as 20 minutes per day.
What is Hootsuite? A Social Media streamlining tool
Hootsuite is a downloadable social media platform where you can manage all of your social media accounts, whether that is Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or Linked In – all within the one place.
You simply ‘stream’ each social media channel into an intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-view platform. You can then post across all your channels at once, or easily click between the channels for more targeted posting. There is no need to have to log into your individual social accounts and the best part is – Hootsuite is absolutely free of charge!
The main benefits of Hootsuite
- Mass posting – push out your company messages across all social media channels at once.
- Streaming – view all of your inbox messages, notifications, recent posts, your networks recent posts…all on the one screen.
- Flexibility – managing all of your social media accounts on the one platform.
- Visibility – all of your social media activity can be viewed on the one platform.
- List management – all of your lists can be managed in the same place and can be consistent across the channels.
- User management – set up a ‘team’ on Hootsuite and view your colleague’s social media activities. This means at a glance you can see who has responded to social media enquiries and what engagement is yet to be done.
However, our top feature of Hootsuite and the feature that we think results in the most time saved for our clients is the Bulk Upload function.
Hootsute Bulk upload
Hootsuite has a feature where you can schedule all of your social media posts, for the day, week or even month! This feature works by uploading an excel file (csv format) featuring the date, time, content and any links to your website and within a couple of seconds all of your social media is scheduled. One thing to remember is that once your posts have been scheduled, you should not forget about them! Constant interaction with your audience is ultimately what is going to lead to increased leads and enquiries. The benefit is, with the help of Hootsuite, this activity should only take a maximum of 20 minutes each day.
Social media does not have to be complicated and time-consuming. With a little bit of weekly planning, all of your content can be scheduled and with a tool like Hootsuite, all of your activity can be streamlined.
KW Digital has helped a number of their clients with set-up and training in Hootsuite. We also offer social media management services and social media strategies & policy writing.
“KW Digital didn’t just teach us how to tweet, they taught us how to use an integrated social media and email marketing strategy to generate relevant & high quality business leads. Learning how to link social media activity to email marketing was invaluable and demonstrated a clear and measurable ROI”.
If you need help with your social media call one of the KW Digital Ltd team today.