Are you planning to do more of your Digital Marketing in-house, only engaging with outsourced partners for consultancy and training? If yes, KW Digital may be the perfect partner to help you achieve a seamless in-house Digital Marketing strategy and plan, with clear KPI’s and return on investment.
Digital Marketing Masterclass Series
Our 4-part series of Digital workshops are designed to cover all elements of a coherent and integrated Digital Marketing Strategy. The workshops are specifically designed companies wishing to move the majority of the Digital Marketing activities in-house and are very practical in nature.
Business owners and Marketing Managers will leave the final workshop with an integrated SEO strategy, a content strategy and a social media strategy, specific to their business. The workshops are limited to 6 places per course to ensure a focused approach.
Workshop 1: Practical tips to instantly improve the visibility of your website in the Search Engines.
- Ensure the important steps have been taken to set your website up for effective SEO.
- How do conduct Keyword research and the development of a keyword strategy.
- How to conduct ‘On-page SEO’ and effectively optimise your website for your keywords.
Workshop 2: Content Marketing – Why effective blogging has never been more important!
- Tips for writing highly optimised website blogs.
- Development of a content strategy, specific to your business.
- How to outreach your blogs so you generate high-quality back-links to your website.
Workshop 3: Social Media – Turn your likes into leads and connections into customers.
- How to set-up and integrate the important social media channels.
- How to effortlessly grow your social following in as little time as 20 minutes per day.
- Development of a social media strategy, that is specific to your business.
Workshop 4: Analytics & Reporting – Key metrics for calculating your Digital ROI.
- Set-up of the important analytics and measurement tools for measuring your websites performance.
- Defining the performance metrics important to your business and learning how to measure them.
- Development of a website performance tracking tool, specific to your business.
The workshops can be delivered in-house or at convenient premises and costs start as little as £495 for the 4-part series. The workshops run every month and spaces are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you are interested and would like some more information, please get in touch today on +44 (0) 8707 667778 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.