We are a fast-growing and ambitious full-service digital marketing company, delivering strategic, innovative and results-driven solutions. We specialise in bespoke eCommerce and WordPress website builds, paid advertising, Google Shopping, SEO, social media management, social media advertising, email marketing, hosting, consultancy and training.
Find out more: www.kwdigital.co.uk
The candidate will be required to take responsibility for managing the digital optimisation of several client accounts. The candidate will be required to bring digital marketing skills to the team, implementing industry best practise to improve our digital marketing services. He/she will be specifically responsible for the following activities:
Account Management activities, specifically;
• Reporting to the client on a monthly basis
• Planning with the client in advance to develop monthly account plans
• Managing the rest of the team to deliver according to pre-agreed objectives and deliverables
SEO Activities, specifically;
• Content planning and content creation
• Building back-links
• Content syndication
• Keyword research
• Meta-tags, title-tags and meta-descriptions
• Organising guest blogs
• Monitoring activities (using Google Analytics and Web Master Tools)
SM Activities, specifically;
• Creating social media content
• Scheduling content in advance
• Growing social media following
• Building up own communities
• Engaging with already existing communities
• Integrating social media accounts
• Campaign planning
Technical editing, specifically;
• Paraphrasing existing marketing literature to make content unique and more engaging
• Generating new marketing content based on technical literature
The candidate will be required to carry out the day-to-day activities associated with SEO and SM campaigns, as well working alongside other marketing specialists to develop and deliver an effective online marketing strategy.
The candidate will be required to produce unique, well written and engaging website content based on technical marketing pieces. The candidate will be expected to deliver innovative content ideas, which will contribute to an effective online marketing campaign.
The candidate will be required to manage the creation and dissemination of email marketing campaigns. This will involve developing email marketing templates, gathering relevant content, and disseminating email newsletters using email marketing software.
Ideal candidate profile
The successful candidate will have an online marketing background with good literacy skills and should be able to evidence his/her ability to edit or write content from technical literature. Experience in the technical subject matter of the articles is not required; rather the ability to edit content without compromising the technical integrity of the content is essential.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience of technical and non-technical Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques. This should be evidenced by experience of working on SEO campaigns in a commercial setting. Specifically, this experience should cover; building back-link profiles, conducting keyword research, developing Meta- and Title-tags, managing content syndication and guest blogging. The candidate should be familiar with Google Analytics and how performance in pre-defined SEO ‘goals’ can be monitored and evaluated.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience of technical and non-technical Social Media (SM) techniques. This should be evidenced by working on Social Media campaigns in a commercial setting. Specifically, this experience should cover; developing communities in key SM channels (such as Twitter, Linked-In and Google+), distributing relevant content to these communities and engaging in discussion and re-tweeting, sharing and disseminating relevant content to key influencers to gather their expertise and opinion. The candidate should be familiar with Google Analytics and how performance in pre-defined SM ‘goals’ can be monitored and evaluated.
The candidate should be able to prove his/her SEO and SM knowledge and skills in this field should be founded on industry best-practise. This could be evidenced by appropriate training, completion of industry courses, regular reading and research to stay ‘up-to-date’ with advancements and a successful track record.
The successful candidate will probably have a graduate background although this is not essential.
• Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
• A perfectionist who demands the highest standards for clients.
• Highly flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get results.
• Uses down-time effectively by pro-actively offering assistance to the wider team.
• Is calm, organised and motivated to manage and prioritise workload.
• Is able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Is hungry for learning new ideas, skills and techniques.
• Is familiar with and act upon the latest developments and trends affecting all things digital.
• Delivers against personal and client objectives as part of personal appraisal procedures.
• Continually seeks to deepen understanding of the client brand, market, customers and channels.
• Takes work seriously but not themselves!
• Has a full driving licence and is willing to commute if necessary.
• Full-time, permanent contract
• Attractive salary package dependent on skills and experience.
• Performance related bonus opportunities.
• The chance to work within a young, dynamic and vibrant team.
• Development and training opportunities galore.
• Brand new, self-contained offices and free parking.
• A chance to work in a beautiful countryside setting.