We are a fast-growing and ambitious full-service digital marketing company, delivering strategic, innovative and results-driven solutions. We specialise in bespoke eCommerce and WordPress website builds, paid advertising, Google Shopping, SEO, social media management, social media advertising, email marketing, hosting, consultancy and training.
Find out more: www.kwdigital.co.uk
We are ideally looking for a dynamic and proactive aspiring copywriter or copy editor with a degree in Journalism. You will have an excellent grasp of the English language, with a critical eye for detail and a talent for turning good copy into exceptional copy. Your role will be heavily focussed on writing and editing SEO- focussed content that delivers results. Therefore, a basic understanding of SEO techniques, keyword research, content marketing, outreach strategies and social media marketing (to name but a few) will be looked upon favourably. An understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Search Console would also be desirable.
• Drafting and editing engaging and original content – as both part of a team and as an individual.
• Optimising blog content and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation.
• Develop and implement link building strategies.
• Research and analyse back-link profiles.
• Work with the development team to ensure on-site SEO best practises are being adhered to.
• Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
positions for clients across the board.
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree in journalism.
• Proven experience writing copy for brands.
• Fluent English speaker with impeccable grammar and spelling.
• Strong content creation skills and ability to write in a consistent brand tone of voice.
• Ensure copy is accurate, engaging and SEO-ready.
• Able to liaise with clients directly with a ‘can do’ and personable attitude.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and daily targets.
• Interrogates all creative potential within the brief (and allocated timeframe).
• Up to date with the latest trends and changes to the SEO algorithms.
All applications must contain the following:
• Demos of previous copywriting.
• In 250 words or less: what you would improve about the current editorial style & content on www.kwdigital.co.uk
• Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
• A perfectionist who demands the highest standards for clients.
• Tech-savvy and a lover of all things web.
• Highly flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get results.
• Driven by data and able to make recommendations based upon it.
• Uses down-time effectively by pro-actively offering assistance to the wider team.
• Is calm, organised and motivated to manage and prioritise workload
• Is able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Is hungry for learning new ideas, skills and techniques.
• Is familiar with and act upon the latest developments and trends affecting all things digital.
• Delivers against personal and client objectives as part of personal appraisal procedures.
• Continually seeks to deepen understanding of the client brand, market, customers and channels.
• Takes work seriously but not themselves!
• Has a full driving licence and is willing to commute if necessary.
• Full-time, permanent contract
• Attractive starting salary with clear progression opportunities.
• Performance related bonus opportunities.
• The chance to work within a young, dynamic and vibrant team.
• Development and training opportunities galore.
• Brand new, self-contained offices and free parking.
• A chance to work in a beautiful countryside setting.
£16-18K depending on experience.