We are a fast-growing and ambitious full-service digital marketing company, delivering strategic, innovative and results driven solutions. We specialise in bespoke eCommerce and WordPress website builds, paid advertising, Google Shopping, SEO, social media management, social media advertising, email marketing, hosting, consultancy and training.
Find out more: http://www.kwdigital.co.uk/
We are ideally looking for a creative, strategic and analytical PPC account manager with at least 2-3 years of agency or in-house experience. You will be able to perform thorough keyword research and should be familiar with keyword research tools. You will be highly proficient and experienced with Google AdWords and Google Analytics. Knowledge of IBM Coremetrics and Google Data Studio would be beneficial. Ideally, you will also have experience setting up paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Maintenance and improvement of client PPC accounts.
• Assessing search term reports.
• Assessing competitors at auction.
• Monitoring key statistics (average positions of ads, CTRs, impressions and clicks).
• Adjusting keyword bids.
• Implementation of negative keywords.
• Implementation of new keywords derived from search term reports.
• Creation of new ads, new ad formats and extensions.
• Ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation.
• Developing well-written reports using Excel and Google Data Studio.
Qualifications & Skills
• Dynamic PPC account manager with at least 2-3 years’ experience.
• Fluent English speaker with impeccable grammar and spelling.
• Able to liaise with clients directly with a ‘can do’ and personable attitude.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and daily targets.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Mathematically agile and comfortable calculating important metrics.
• Solid understanding of website analytics, conversions and customer acquisition.
• Previous CMS, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Search Console experience is essential.
• Able to spot trends/issues and get to the route of the problem.
• Experience in setting up paid social campaigns.
• Willing to oversee projects through to their conclusion.
All applications must contain the following:
• Covering letter outlining a PPC campaign where you were able to add significant value.
• Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
• A perfectionist who demands the highest standards for clients.
• Tech-savvy and a lover of all things web.
• Highly flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get results.
• Driven by data and able to make recommendations based upon it.
• Uses down-time effectively by pro-actively offering assistance to the wider team.
• Is calm, organised and motivated to manage and prioritise workload
• Is able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Is hungry for learning new ideas, skills and techniques.
• Is familiar with and act upon the latest developments and trends affecting all things digital.
• Delivers against personal and client objectives as part of personal appraisal procedures.
• Continually seeks to deepen understanding of the client brand, market, customers and channels.
• Takes work seriously but not themselves!
• Has a full driving licence and is willing to commute if necessary.
• Full-time, permanent contract.
• Attractive salary package dependent on skills and experience.
• Performance related bonus opportunities.
• The chance to work within a young, dynamic and vibrant team.
• Development and training opportunities galore.
• Brand new, self-contained offices and free parking.
• A chance to work in a beautiful countryside setting.