We are a fast-growing and ambitious full-service digital marketing company, delivering strategic, innovative and results-driven solutions. We specialise in bespoke eCommerce and WordPress website builds, paid advertising, Google Shopping, SEO, social media management, social media advertising, email marketing, hosting, consultancy and training.
Find out more: www.kwdigital.co.uk
We are looking for a creative individual with well-developed specialist skills in responsive web development.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a structured and professional approach to website development, with an intimate understanding of the creative development processes, coupled with a capability for in-depth, high level, complex hard coding.
He/she should be able to demonstrate adaptability and an ability to produce and manage others to produce elegant results along with a practised ability to be able to think ‘outside the box’ and to solve problems creatively.
He/she will be expected to take the technical lead in building and supporting Front-end PHP developments, focusing on Magento and WordPress. A keen eye for design would be a distinct advantage.
There will be a requirement to work in tandem with the Marketing team, as well as being client facing from time to time, meaning that strong communication skills are also highly desirable
Essential skills and experience would include:
• Minimum of 5 years previous digital agency experience.
• Must be experienced in building Magento modules and have the appropriate Magento certifications.
• A strong capability in developing with WordPress and in using WordPress plug-ins is essential.
• Experience with version control (Git, Bitbucket)
• Experience of supervising and/or working closely with others within a development environment.
• Demonstrable design skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
This is a challenging role for a senior PHP/Magento/Wordpress developer to join an expanding, exciting Digital consultancy company with high growth plans.
The role will also bring with it the opportunity for personal development and career progression through the company.
• Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
• A perfectionist who demands the highest standards for clients.
• Highly flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get results.
• Uses down-time effectively by pro-actively offering assistance to the wider team.
• Is calm, organised and motivated to manage and prioritise workload.
• Is able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Is hungry for learning new ideas, skills and techniques.
• Is familiar with and act upon the latest developments and trends affecting all things digital.
• Delivers against personal and client objectives as part of personal appraisal procedures.
• Continually seeks to deepen understanding of the client brand, market, customers and channels.
• Takes work seriously but not themselves!
• Has a full driving licence and is willing to commute if necessary.
• Full-time, permanent contract
• Attractive salary package dependent on skills and experience.
• Performance related bonus opportunities.
• The chance to work within a young, dynamic and vibrant team.
• Development and training opportunities galore.
• Brand new, self-contained offices and free parking.
• A chance to work in a beautiful countryside setting.