We are a fast-growing and ambitious full-service digital marketing company, delivering strategic, innovative and results driven solutions. We specialise in bespoke eCommerce and WordPress website builds, paid advertising, Google Shopping, SEO, social media management, social media advertising, email marketing, hosting, consultancy and training.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and proactive SEO Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. You will ideally have agency or in-house experience. You will also have an excellent grasp of the English language, with a critical eye for detail and a talent for turning good copy into great copy. Your role will involve client communications, keyword research, drafting SEO-focussed content, link building, social media management, uploading content and developing email marketing campaigns (to name but a few).
A strong understanding and proven track record of SEO best practice, keyword research, content marketing, link building and social media marketing will be looked upon favourably. An understanding of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, STAT Search Analytics, SEMrush and SEOquake would also be desirable.
• Regular liaison with clients, including reporting.
• Draft and edit engaging and original content.
• Develop effective and coherent content strategies.
• Optimise content for search engine marketing.
• Keyword research, expansion and optimisation.
• Develop and implement link building strategies.
• Upload content to client websites via their CMS.
• Draft, design and distribute email marketing campaigns.
• Write and schedule social media messaging.
• Work with development team to ensure on-site SEO best practice.
• Recommend ways to improve SEO positions for clients across the board.
Qualifications & Skills
• Agency or in-house SEO experience.
• Fluent English speaker with impeccable grammar and spelling.
• Strong content creation skills and ability to write in a consistent brand tone of voice.
• Ensure copy is accurate, engaging and SEO-ready.
• Able to liaise with clients directly with a ‘can do’ and personable attitude.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and daily targets.
• Experience of using website CMS platforms, especially WordPress.
• Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Search Console experience is a plus.
• Proficient across social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Previous experience of using MailChimp would be desirable.
All applications must contain the following:
• CV and covering letter.
• In 250 words or less sum up your understanding of KW Digital’s services: http://www.kwdigital.co.uk/ .
• Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
• A perfectionist who demands the highest standards for clients.
• Tech-savvy and a lover of all things web.
• Highly flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get results.
• Driven by data and able to make recommendations based upon it.
• Uses down-time effectively by pro-actively offering assistance to the wider team.
• Is calm, organised and motivated to manage and prioritise workload
• Is able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Is hungry for learning new ideas, skills and techniques.
• Is familiar with and act upon the latest developments and trends affecting all things digital.
• Delivers against personal and client objectives as part of personal appraisal procedures.
• Continually seeks to deepen understanding of the client brand, market, customers and channels.
• Takes work seriously but not themselves!
• Has a full driving licence and is willing to commute if necessary.
• Full-time, permanent contract
• Attractive salary package dependent on skills and experience.
• Performance related bonus opportunities.
• The chance to work within a young, dynamic and vibrant team.
• Development and training opportunities galore.
• Brand new, self-contained offices and free parking.
• A chance to work in a beautiful countryside setting.