Shopify boasts an easy setup, remarkable features and industry-leading ability to grow your business. More than 377,500 entrepreneurs have used the platform to sell more than $29 billion worth of goods already. With a vast array of intuitive features, Shopify is a powerful eCommerce option for businesses of all sizes and budgets. Our expert KW Digital developers can have your Shopify store up and running in no time.
KW Digital’s skilful developers can support your business’ eCommerce journey with a host of services to maximise your Shopify storefront and maximise your sales.
KW Digital delivers a broad range of services geared towards delivering the benefits of Shopify to North West businesses. If you are a business owner and require Shopify in Liverpool, Manchester, Lansashire, or anywhere else in the North West, then contact KW Digital today for more information about all our Shopify services.
Our process of building a Shopify site
The benefits of Shopify
As one of the most popular eCommerce platforms available, Shopify has countless beneficial features:
- With Shopify, your online Shopify store includes a built-in mobile commerce shopping cart, so your customers can browse and buy from your store using any mobile phone or tablet.
- Shopify encourages repeat shopping by enabling customer account creation at checkout. While your customers can also check out as a guest without creating an account.
- Connect to fulfilment solutions such as Amazon, Rakuten Super Logistics, and Shipwire, or set up a custom fulfilment solution. Fulfil one or multiple orders with just one click, making your daily order management a breeze.
- With Shopify, you can offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colours, materials, and more. Each variation can have its own price, SKU, weight, and inventory.
- Shopify is level-1 PCI compliant, so you don’t need to worry about the security of your customers’ credit card data. Your online store includes a 256-bit SSL certificate to keep your customers’ information and business data secure.
- An actionable dashboard of your sales, orders, and traffic helps you make the right choices for your business. You can gain insights into your store’s growth and see which products are selling and which ones aren’t.