WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform on the web, powering more than 28% of all online stores. WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, making it the obvious eCommerce choice for existing WordPress users, connecting you to the fast-growing WordPress ecosystem. With more than 350 contributors, and over 7 million downloads to date, WooCommerce is one of the fastest-growing open source communities on the web.
Here at KW Digital, we are experienced WooCommerce developers and can help your business to harness the power of this highly cusomisable e-commerce platform.
Based in the beautiful countryside of West Lancashire, KW Digital is a Burscough based WooCommerce developer. Thanks to our unbeatable project management processes, we always deliver on-time and in budget. As a small, friendly digital agency, KW Digital can give you the bespoke, individual and flexible service that you crave.
Our process of building a WooCommerce site
Benefits of using Woocommerce
As one of the most popular e-commerce platforms available, WooCommerce has a wide range of exceptional features:
- WooCommerce is designed to ensure your store and products look as good on a desktop computer as they do on your customers’ mobile phones.
- WooCommerce can scale with you as you grow your business. From selling one product to thousands, and from your first order to your millionth, WooCommerce will grow with your business.
- Keeping your data independent of any third-party software platform gives you complete control of your business and future and provides a safer experience for your customers.
- WooCommerce is 100% open source, which allows you to benefit from an active and growing community of contributors.
- WooCommerce has a dedicated support team who are available and committed to supporting you on your e-commerce journey. They also have comprehensive documentation for all your troubleshooting needs.
- With over 300 free and paid extensions to choose from, you can extend your WooCommerce store with a vast number of features and integrations.