WordPress is the most popular online publishing platform, currently powering more than 26% of the web. Overall, the WordPress.com network has more than 409 million people viewing more than 15.5 billion pages, with users publishing around 41.7 million new posts and leaving 60.5 million new comments – each month. This open source platform boasts a wealth of exceptional features, all of which KW Digital can help you to harness. Our skilful WordPress web developers have many years of experience delivering stylish and effective WordPress sites. Contact KW Digital today to find out how we can create your very own WordPress brochure site.
KW Digital’s highly experienced development team can craft a functional and beautiful WordPress brochure site that is the perfect online platform for your business.
Based in the Lancashire countryside, KW Digital is a tried and tested WordPress development company. Our experienced developers are backend and frontend specialists, which means that we can take care of every aspect of your WordPress website. If you need a WordPress brochure site in Lancashire, or anywhere else in the North West, KW Digital can provide WordPress development in Liverpool, or be your WordPress developer in Manchester and everywhere in between. Contact us today for more information.
Our WordPress services at KW Digital
Benefits of using WordPress
- Easy & Intuitive interface – It is never easier to add new pages, blog posts, images or menu items then it is with a WordPress site. The technology is so simple, that time spent formatting is greatly reduced!
- The ultimate SEO friendly platform – The code behind WordPress is very clean and simple, making it easy for search engines to read and index. Furthermore, each page, post, and image can be optimised for their own specific keywords.
- No HTML editing or FTP software required – WordPress is a self-contained system and does not require HTML editing software (such as Adobe Contribute or Dreamweaver), meaning there are no hidden costs or skill gaps.
- 100% Customisable – WordPress acts as the engine for your website. The look, feel and functionality of the site can be 100% customised so your brand can shine through and provide a unique experience to your visitors.
- 100% Scalable – Your site can literally grow as your business grows. You can add hundreds and thousands of pages and the site performance will not be compromised in the slightest. Also, plugins and bespoke code can be integrated to add any functionality you like.
- Low cost Development – Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site? WordPress makes this possible with plugins, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.